Improving making videos

At the beginning of this learning project I had a lot of trouble figuring out some aspects of this video editor. However, after a lot of studying and trial and error I was able to get to the point where I am today. This video is what I made on my most recent stream on twitch. I had someone in the chat to choose what kind of pictures to put into the video which made decision making easier! I have been trying to make a lot of my videos something that tests my abilities at using different effects than creating something that makes sense. For this video I wanted to work on transitions, audio, and putting pictures on the screen. I think I did it fine however for the next video I want to do something more cohesive.

Comments

  1. Adam,

    This video editor seems interesting. Glad! You're using to do your learning project. And you seem to do a great job! I liked your way of adding spoof in editing.
    I recently discover iMovie for editing my learning project videos which is quick and easy. But this video editor seems to have lot of details. And this is what it makes me eager to learn. Hopefully, I can explore in my free time. And I'm sure your blogs on this would be helpful then.

    Thanks! Enjoy your editing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting :)! I would have originally used Imovie however I only have windows computers to work with haha. If you have a macbook there is a really good video editing software called finalcut that I know a lot of professionals swear by! If you were ever considering starting up video editing I would really recommend it!

      Delete

Post a Comment