Resource list that I have been using for video editing

I have not really been putting a lot of effort in listing the sources that I have been using for video editing. This is because I have been using the same resources throughout my learning project, yet as time goes on I used some resources more than others. For example, I used this article at the beginning of my learning project however the more that I worked on Resolve, the more I used other resources. I find that videos such as this one by Bai, works much better for the type of learner I am. Yet the more that I get into resolve the more I realize that there are so many things that you can learn with the program. I was completely dumbfounded with how to use something called fusion within the resolve editor. At first I thought I could figure it out on my own without any video help (I am very stubborn) however after and hour and a half of brute forcefully trying to figure it out this video made me realize how to to use fusion within a matter of minutes (you can watch me react to this video and struggle with fusion here). I watched a lot of videos on how to use resolve however these resources have been the most helpful to me. I am glad that I was tasked with finding online resources because of how stubborn I am I usually just push through with what I do without relying on separate resources. I always google things if I am having trouble with it, however I rarely spend a lot of time doing so and I just look at the first thing that pops up. With this activity I had to force myself to spend more time looking at resources and I am glad that I did so.




Note: Google's servers are down so I am unable to upload a picture to this post for the time being

Comments

  1. Adam,
    These resources look super helpful!
    Thanks for sharing
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam,
    Such a useful insight! You're learning day by day. And letting us know is making us learn too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment