Cyber Sleuthing Corey McCowan

The internet has really brought the world closer together than it ever has been before. Yet, can this increased connection to the online space prove to be harmful? For this blog post I will be partnering with Corey McCowan. The first place I am going to look is on Facebook.

On his Facebook there is very little information posted under the about section other than he has been in a relationship for the past two years. However from his pictures we can tell that he lives in Regina based of the pictures he has taken outside the parliament building.

After looking at his Facebook I decided to then look for his Twitter.


From his twitter we can confirm that he is planning on becoming a teacher as well as that he is the chair of the Regina regional Science Fair. This helps me realize that he is going to become a science teacher if he can find a job within Regina. To further back up my claim, he is also featured on the University of Regina front page.

So far he has created a very positive online presence and I hope he keeps it up!



Comments