Summary of my learning

For this blog post I will be writing my thought process down, and then I will be expressing what I feel as though I learned through a video.

To breakdown this class I feel as though providing a visual would be the best way I could do this:


Before taking this class I knew all of these terms. I actively use technology in the classroom, I like coding, and I maintain a very tame digital identity. Yet, what this class helped me with was not so much technology, but bringing everything together. Before this class this diagram wouldn't have the connections it had. I knew that the culture of participation existed, but not how it tied into the classroom.

I go into more detail on this in this video here:


Here is a link to this video on Youtube as Blogger's video player looks like it came right from 2008.

In this video I go over the visual aid and how everything ties together, however I also mention a game called Baba is You. If you are teaching an older grade this might prove to be a really fun brain break from class while still teaching them how to think in coding terms. I might be using this section of the blog to promote a game, but honestly it is worth it.











Comments